Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Some Quotes For You To Read and Think Over

Just posting some random quotes I have collected over the years.  As I get more, I will post more...duh!

There's no such thing as free kittens.
ME

Luck is probability taken personally.
Penn

He tells her about the dead-eyed cellmate who, when arrested in a nightclub, had a beer in one hand and a sack stuffed with a woman's head in the other.
Andrew Corsello, "The Wronged Man," about Calvin Willis, a man who spent 22 years in prison for a crime he didn't commit

God damn it, the movie better be the greatest movie ever made. If it's not, I'm gonna kill Anderson. He's a dead man. If it's not the greatest movie ever made, or in the top ten, he may as well just move to China and change his name to Chin, and he better get himself a small room in a small town - and even then, I'll hunt him down.
Bill Murray, on The Life Aquatic

Cute chicks in ugly cars are cool.
Brian Kolman

I Don't. Buy the tomatoes with. The stems. On them. They don't. Degrade. They go. Down the sink. And into the water. Then. They get lodged in the throats of little. Otters.
Christopher Walken

Violence is fun, man.
Quentin Tarantino

The humane society showing up for Ozzy Osbourne, that was fabulous. We had these caged doves by where he was going to be signing, and they had these little signs on them that said, “Oh No, Ozzy”s Coming!” The humane society showed up with their trucks and stayed there the whole time.
Judy Negley, Co-Owner of Independent Records and Video, Colorado Springs, CO

Why can’t rock music be about growing old?
Roger Daltrey of the Who, who once sang “Hope I die before I get old”

Britney was absolutely devastated when I told her.
Taryn Manning, on telling Britney Spears that the Japanese symbols tattooed on her hipbone were meaningless gibberish

Prince smiles and holds his hands out in front of him, as if weighing an object in each. “Let’s see,” he says, “sleep, or a half a million dollars? Sleep, or a half a million dollars?”
Anthony DeCurtis, on asking Prince why he booked a tour with so few days off

Normal is a cycle on a washing machine.
Emmylou Harris

Don’t worry about suffering. It will happen. Just stand on the tracks long enough and the train will run you right down.
Pete Seeger

Senator Joe Lieberman wrote some kind of letter to us. I corrected the spelling and sent it back.
Johnny Knoxville, when asked if politicians ever gave him a hard time.

We didn’t send you to Washington to make intelligent decisions. We sent you to represent us.
Kent York, Baptist Minister, to U.S. Representative Bill Sarpalius

My favorite one, that fits me perfectly, is an Offspring shirt. It’s a vintage t-shirt I picked up on Melrose. It was, like, fifty dollars.
Avril Lavigne, on her favorite t-shirt, making me feel really old since Offspring was from my college days.  

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Edmund Burke, not Bobby Kennedy

More seldom than not, the movies gives us exquisite sex and wholesome violence, that underscores our values. Every two child did. I will.
President George W. Bush--WHAT DID HE SAY?

It’s like the IRA on speed.
Colleague of Molly Bingham, on the developing resistance forces in Iraq

2 comments:

  1. "The sun shine's on a dog's ass every once in awhile." Rocco T. Yamsac

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Think You Know MeNovember 14, 2010 at 4:58 PM

    I will put that in my next quote list

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!!! We are busy, busy guys but we read every comment and reply as soon as we can.

Don't forget to like our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/RamblingsOfASemiMadman

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...