Friday, June 29, 2012

Short Penis Stereotypes

A Random Thought to close the day -- You know what would really suck? Being a black man with a small penis. Can you imagine the constant looks of disappointment you would get every time you took a honey home and got busy? You would quickly become accustomed to hearing, "Oh. I was expecting something. . . well . . . different."

Out of all of the stereotypes out there, that is one that I think most black men could live with. I have black friends and they proudly talk about their penis size...Well all of them except Marcus; maybe he has heard the above expression before (sorry Marcus.   Hope I am wrong there).

So do the few small-penised black men just cringe when they hear that stereotype?

So ladies, next time you hook up with an under-endowed black man, you should look that small penis straight in the...uhh...eye and say that you are not going to give into a racist stereotype. You tell that penis that you are going to fight those vicious and harmful big-penis stereotypes. You are going to treat it just like you would any other penis that you have gotten busy with.  Both the penis and its owner will appreciate it!

This is what I was thinking about as my work day is coming to an end.  Why?  I just read a magazine article on Stereotypes and the last sentence of the article was:  "Think about common stereotypes that you have heard.  How would you feel if you were part of them?"  My answer -- I would feel pretty shitty.  But then again, I am a white guy with a normal sized penis (of course that means tiny compared to most black men...There I go again, perpetuating the stereotype!  I better shut-up).


2 comments:

  1. a woman is doing herself no favors by saying she prefers a large penis. its a well crafted myth if you think about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point. She must be pretty loose if she needs a big one to satisfy her! Thanks for the comment

      Delete

Thanks for the comment!!! We are busy, busy guys but we read every comment and reply as soon as we can.

Don't forget to like our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/RamblingsOfASemiMadman

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...