Sunday, November 11, 2012

Finally - A Video Showing How McDonald's Makes Their Fries

I love McDonald's Fries.  I have no idea why, but they are superior to all other fast food fries (And most non-Fast Food places too!)  I always wondered why they were so Damn Good!  Now we can find out!  They give us a behind the scenes look at how they make their famous fries!

DAMN!  I can't believe they actually made that video. Why is McDonald’s Canada putting out these videos? And why is McDonald's Canada putting the video out?  What is McDonald's U.S.A hiding?  I sense a conspiracy going on here.

Excuse me while I run to McDonald's for some fries!

2 comments:

  1. The tastiness of McDonald's brothers' fries was a mystery, according to the book Grinding It Out. Ray Kroc learned that the potatoes were stored in a shed. The potatoes' starch turned into sugar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those fries. I am off to McDonalds for a McRib and Fries right now!

      Delete

Thanks for the comment!!! We are busy, busy guys but we read every comment and reply as soon as we can.

Don't forget to like our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/RamblingsOfASemiMadman

Follow us on Twitter for to get the latest happenings, Check Out Our Facebook Grouppage, our Facebook Fanpage or Return to our Homepage

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...