Sunday, December 16, 2012

Charlie Brown's Christmas



I'm watching "A Charlie Brown Christmas," for about the 50th time and the 2nd time this Christmas season.  I have finally figured it all out.  I think Charlie Brown, a boy that can never ever be happy, has untreated childhood depression. I am sure his absentee parents contributed to this. They are never around.  When are they ever in any of his shows?  And his friends are assholes to him.  They always put him down and remind him of how much of a loser he is.  And look at Charlie.  He is bald!  And how old is he?  7, 8, 9 years old?  How many kids are bald?  Charlie Brown may be the most depressed kid I have ever seen.  And what has happened to Charlie since all these shows were filmed?  He is still alive?  Suicide?  He just disappeared.  He hasn't done anything new in like 20 years.  My guess is, he is a homeless alcoholic living under a bridge in NYC.  I don't think I can ever watch this show again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!!! We are busy, busy guys but we read every comment and reply as soon as we can.

Don't forget to like our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/RamblingsOfASemiMadman

Follow us on Twitter for to get the latest happenings, Check Out Our Facebook Grouppage, our Facebook Fanpage or Return to our Homepage

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...