2. Stuffed animal - This could mean the big one! Look around it's neck for jewelry. If you don't see anything get a kitchen knife and cutt it's butt open. If there still isn't anything inside it; slit his head open. This is a favorite mechanism for guys giving engagement rings and fine jewelry. Of course, if you cut it open and find nothing, then the stuffed animal goes to the trash. It is a risky venture.
3.Dinner out means one of two things. You are either a crappy cook and he wants to have at least one decent meal this month or he's wanting to give you the night off from cooking.. Let's hope it is the latter!
4. Candy/chocolate is an obvious sign that he wants you to gain weight. The guy may be a chubby chaser or he thinks you are beginning to look anorexic. Either way, eat them and don't feel bad about it.
5. Jewelry is every girl's dream, right ladies? Giving jewelry on Valentine's Day means that he really, really loves you or...he took another easy way out. All guys know women love jewelry, so they tend to go with that when they can't think of anything creative. My advice to you ladies - inspect the jewelry? Is it a Wal-Mart piece or Kay's Jewellers? The latter means he loves you, the Wal-Mart jewelry means he was in a hurry and picked something up while doing his grocery shopping.
6. Giving a Dog means that he is in it for the long term. Giving a pet means that the dude wants to be around because we really love dogs too! A guy wouldn't give a dog to a woman unless he planned on being around alot!
7. Lingerie means the guy is a dirty pervert! This only is relevant to guys who have been dating their girlfriends for less than 6 months. If you have been together longer, disregard this one and pray he got the right size.
8. Cash means he thinks you're a prostitute.
11. Keys - He either bought you a car or he wants you to move in with him. I am sure you would be hoping for the car.