Saturday, July 23, 2016

Iowa is 'Murica!

I live in Iowa where we have a huge concentration of Bald Eagles.  I had read somewhere that we were in the top 5 or 6 of states for Bald Eagle Numbers.  I was over along the Mississippi River yesterday and was out on a friend's boat.  During our 4 hour boating adventure, I saw a total of 5 Bald Eagle.  Very Cool!

I can be a geek and I love eagles.  I keep a yearly bald eagle count since I moved to Iowa 5 years ago. The numbers are on the rise.  My first year, I saw a total of 8.  Last year, I saw 15.  This year, I have already seen 12.  This Meme is very fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!!! We are busy, busy guys but we read every comment and reply as soon as we can.

Don't forget to like our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/RamblingsOfASemiMadman

Follow us on Twitter for to get the latest happenings, Check Out Our Facebook Grouppage, our Facebook Fanpage or Return to our Homepage

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...