Sunday, September 4, 2016

I Would Have to Agree With This Facebook Meme

Over the years, the number of my facebook friends has grown from a couple hundred to a couple thousand.  Not only did I have this blog, but I had another one that was a little more SFW.  I also played guitar in a band in the Chicago area and we had a few followers.  I kept getting friend requests and, being the nice guy that I am, I usually accepted them.

At the start of this year, I decided to trim down my facebook group by deleting people I never interact with.  One of the best ways of doing that was by the birthday notifications.  I would check them out and if I had no idea who the person was...DELETE!

I am happy to say that I have already deleted well over 700 people and I still have 4 months to go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!!! We are busy, busy guys but we read every comment and reply as soon as we can.

Don't forget to like our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/RamblingsOfASemiMadman

Follow us on Twitter for to get the latest happenings, Check Out Our Facebook Grouppage, our Facebook Fanpage or Return to our Homepage

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...