Monday, August 27, 2012

Christian Meteorologist Talks About Hurricane Isaac

70% Chance the Lord will Spare GOP Convention and send Hurricane Isaac away from Tampa 30% chance that the Lord will work in mysterious ways. And there is some weird reference to Oral Sex.

2 comments:

  1. now that is fantastic, i'll be tuned in for more affirmation for sure .. you've got to blame those blow jobs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blow Jobs are to blame for all that is wrong in the world! LOL!

      Delete

Thanks for the comment!!! We are busy, busy guys but we read every comment and reply as soon as we can.

Don't forget to like our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/RamblingsOfASemiMadman

Follow us on Twitter for to get the latest happenings, Check Out Our Facebook Grouppage, our Facebook Fanpage or Return to our Homepage

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...